GOVERNMENT PATENT AND RESALE
NEW LONDON AREA
In December of that year he sold a portion to W. Loveless, and another portion to Wilinerding & Co., of San Fancisco.
In 1886 Loveless sold to W.D. Mack.
In 1889 W.D. Mack and wife sold to Geo. C. Allman.
George Allman in 1890 sold to Amund Ellingson.
In 1892 Ellingson sold a portion to Peter Egge.
Another parcel of the original Cowan claim was sold to Jerry McGillicuddy, July 9, 1886.
McGillicuddy, in turn, sold portions to Alex and Robert Polson.
Polsons sold a portion to Dan Dineed.
(This information was taken from the patent of Dick and Ida Trough.)
THE MC GILLICUDDY FAMILY
Five more children were born to the McGillicuddys after they came to Washington. They were: Jerry, Jr., Eveleen, Blaine, Daniel, and Cornelius.
Later the family moved to Aberdeen. Eveleen did Red Cross work for some time. Jerry, Jr. was County treasurer, then went to Boeing in Seattle, then organized the Greenwood Logging Company. At the time of his death he was Oregon Manager of Logging Operations for West Coast Plywood. Blain was a logging engineer in Eugene, Oregon. Cornelius was log buyer for the Harbor Plywood.